Monday, April 6, 2020

10th Grade Supplemental materials through April 13th

Students,

When I last saw you, we were starting the Vietnam War.   Please note that we are to start posting lessons on April 13th, but here are some supplemental materials for you to view.  When I say supplemental, it means optional, but I strongly encourage you.....as in if you were my child and I was home with you I would INSIST that you watch some of these.

Type in

Dear America Letters Home from Vietnam

Channel Tom Ma

All these videos are excellent primary source documents about the Vietnam war by the soldiers themselves.

If you have Netflix please watch the following

Medal of Honor

Episode 7:  Richard L Etchberger

Also on Netflix:

There is a 10 part series on the Vietnam War.  This is a lot to watch---but trust me, it will give you a real insight into the war. 

Just type in:

The Vietnam War: a film by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick

No comments:

Post a Comment